Helsingin väestö- ja asuntotuotantoennuste alueittain
Data includes the population projection for the entire Helsinki and Helsinki region by age and gender in three options for 2018-2050 and the projection for Helsinki by area for 2017-2030. In addition, the data includes the projection of residential construction in Helsinki by area for 2018-2029.
Population and scope
The population projection by area applies to residents living permanently in the municipality. The projections are compiled annually by area and age group for a period of 10 years. The population projection is compiled considering the age and gender structure of the population, as well as the development of the birth rate, mortality and migration.
- Population of Helsinki on 1.1.2018 and projection options 1.1.2019-2050 by age
- Demographic changes 1950-2017 and projection for Helsinki and the Helsinki region 2018-2050
- Population of Helsinki by district and city sub-district on 1.1.2018 and the projection 1.1.2019-2030 and change 2018-2030
- Population of Helsinki living in new builds by city sub-district on 1.1.2019-2030 (annual accumulation)
- Population of Helsinki by age group and city sub-district on 1.1.2018 and the projection 1.1.2019-2030
- Projection of residential construction in Helsinki by city sub-district 2018-2029, 1,000 m2 of residential floor area to be completed
- Population of Helsinki and floor area of residential buildings by city sub-district on 1.1.2018 and the projection 2024 and 2030
- Swedish-speaking population of Helsinki by age group and city sub-district on 1.1.2018 and the projection 1.1.2019-2030
- Population of Helsinki and the Helsinki region (14 municipalities) by age (1 year) on 1.1.2018 and projection options for 2019-2050
- Population in Helsinki and the Helsinki region (14 municipalities) (1 year) on 1.1.2018 and the basic projection option by gender 1.1.2019-2050
- Swedish-speaking population (1 year) of Helsinki and the Helsinki region (14 municipalities) on 1.1.2018 and projection by gender 1.1.2019-2050
Information about the projection method
Information on the projection method can be found in the report Helsingin ja Helsingin seudun väestöennuste 2018-2050, Helsinki City Executive Office, Urban Research and Statistics, Statistics 2018:18 (in Finnish).
There are no views created for this resource yet.
|Last updated||22 October 2019|
|Created||22 October 2019|