Julia service is a common diary for all the railway enthusiasts who are interested in spotting trains and knowing more about them.
With Julia, you can, for example,
- report trains you have spotted and follow other users observations
- look at statistics about how many trains were on time
- get to know the rolling stock
- see the railway network and the trains on a map
- get real time information about the trains and schedules.
Julia is only available in Finnish but you can, for example, look at the maps even if you don't know a lot of Finnish. You don't have to sign up to use the service.
Open data is used a lot in Julia. The service uses open data from Traficom and Traffic Management Finland.